Hi Everyone!
This is my first attempt at a blog so wish me luck! I thought we'd get it started before we actually got to Japan just to get some practice. I'll keep you posted on when we are scheduled to leave (should be a couple of days after Christmas).
Darren has found us an apartment in Tokyo. I'll e-mail you our address soon.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Wendy :)
This is my first attempt at a blog so wish me luck! I thought we'd get it started before we actually got to Japan just to get some practice. I'll keep you posted on when we are scheduled to leave (should be a couple of days after Christmas).
Darren has found us an apartment in Tokyo. I'll e-mail you our address soon.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Wendy :)
2 comments:
You did well my friend! I'll be looking forward to your updates!! Hugs-
Wendy...if I know you you'll take Japan by storm...as with everything! Imiss you already! Love to you and everyone,
Laurie :o)
Post a Comment